If you are having trouble logging into the forum, and you have an iOS device and Safari as your browser, this might be because, by default, the operating system restricts certain accesses to web pages.
To avoid this inconvenience, we recommend that you follow these steps:
- Enter the "Settings" section in the menu of your device.
- Once there, go to the "Safari" section. You can look for it in the search engine at the top of the screen.
- There, uncheck the options "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies."
If instead you are using an Android device and Google Chrome as a browser, we recommend allowing the cookies that the website saves. For this you must:
- Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet.
- To the right of the address bar, click on the three-dot icon to open the menu and select "Settings."
- Press "Site Settings" and then "Cookies and site data."
- Activate the "Allow Cookies" option.